If the idea of how to find your focus, manage overwhelm, boost productivity, and tame stress at work in order to create balance in your life sounds both appealing (and pretty far-fetched) to you, then please read on.
We’ve got a new course to create these possibilities in your life and you don’t have to quit your job, sell your kids or move to the Himalayas to just quiet the noise in your head!
It starts June 6. Over nine weeks we’ll guide you in how to integrate simple, practical – and life changing – mindfulness activities, all backed by brain science, to transform your work day so that you can get out of your inbox and into your life!
These are not the same tools that we teach in our educator, teacher and kid programs. These are specific methods for the workplace created to optimize your fluctuating brain states and tame your stress throughout the day – and even when you get home.
These work-specific tools have now been used (with rave reviews!) by people in some of today’s most fast-paced, stressful industries (hospitals, restaurants, finance), and we’re confident that the small changes you will create in your life will have profound results for you, too!
This program is for you if:
- You’d like to feel less stressed at work
- You want to stop feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list
- You’d like to be more productive at work, so that you can be more present at home
- You’d like to feel happier and have a more balanced life
- You’d like to QUIET THE NOISE in your own head for a little while
- You don’t have a lot of time, and you need to integrate these practices quickly and easily
- You don’t want to have to make drastic and monumental life changes to just have some peace of mind already.
The Mindfulness and the Workplace course teaches you simple, sustainable ways to integrate mindfulness practices in your work, and into your home life.
This course is a great mix of six short lessons that are both actionable and easy-to-implement, as well as three live webinar workshops led by Dr. Kristen Race. The webinars and our online forum give you opportunities for maximum interaction with other professionals and plenty of support to help you fine tune the tools to make them work best for your needs. Everything is recorded so you can either participate live or learn when it’s convenient for you.