Join Dr. Kristen Race in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
for the annual Mindful Life retreat.
July 26-29, 2016
Can you imagine what it would be like to slow down, relax and take a three-day mindfulness retreat with Dr. Kristen Race, founder of Mindful Life, in one of the most gorgeous mountain settings: Steamboat Springs, Colorado?
A retreat that deepens your knowledge of more advanced mindfulness practices and replenishes your over-worked self, allowing you to truly implement life-changing mindfulness skills to drastically improve your day-to-day life!
I was looking for a way to really renew and re-energize myself ...
I was looking for a way to really renew and re-energize myself before the school year and this retreat has been great.
Social Worker, Maine
We can imagine it because we’ve created it, and dozens of our previously trained Mindful Life ambassadors can attest to the myriad of benefits of attending our in person annual Mindful Life Ambassador Retreat.
You’ve probably read the books and articles in the media on mindfulness, you’ve taken one of our Mindful Life™ training programs, or read Kristen’s book, and you’re well versed in the theoretical aspects of why the practice of mindfulness is so beneficial in today’s fast-paced world. Perhaps you’ve even begun to implement mindfulness practices at home or at work and have experienced some of the benefits of starting a mindfulness practice.
Our Mindful Life Ambassadors retreat is offered just once-a-year exclusively to those who have undertaken an in person or online Mindful Life training or have read Kristen’s book Mindful Parenting. If you have questions about whether or not you qualify, or want to make sure you qualify before the retreat begins, please contact us for details. If you’re passionate about creating a deeper mindfulness practice or helping our mission in creating a million mindful minds, we’d love to have you.
If you’re yearning to take your mindfulness skills and personal practice to the next level, this retreat in Steamboat Springs, Colorado is for you.
The Mindful Life retreat is like the gift that keeps on giving!
The Mindful Life retreat was a two fold experience for me. It brought solid formal and informal mindfulness practices into my everyday life (which I am forever grateful for) as well as gave me a solid foundation to share and present the Mindful Life curriculum with others.
KidsAdventure.org Afterschool Program
During this three day mindfulness immersion with Kristen Race, Ph.D., you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the brain science behind our method
- Create a sustainable personal mindfulness practice
- Explore obstacles that get in the way of creating a consistent practice in our busy lives
- Share and connect with like-minded individuals who believe in the power of mindfulness
- Find out ways that you can lead and/or assist in Mindful Life trainings and help us come closer to our vision of creating a million mindful minds (this track will be optional)
We’ll take our mindfulness practice out of the conference room and into the outdoors with options for hikes, bike rides, side trips to the Steamboat Springs hot springs, outdoor guided relaxation activities, group yoga practices and riverside happy hour!
This intimate group of no more than 16 participants provides the unique opportunity to learn directly from Dr. Kristen Race, to better understand the nuances of how to juggle work and life while creating mindful rituals and routines.
I’m going to remember these conversations for the rest of my life ...
I’m walking away from the retreat feeling very grateful and open to be able to have more intention in my days. I learned here that if you can take care of yourself you can handle your stress better, and you’ll be much better off. You'll listen better, you’ll be kinder, you'll be more sympathetic. I think these tools have made me into a better person ... I’m going to remember these conversations for the rest of my life.
- Dates: July 26-29, 2016.
- Location: Over the Edge Chalet (luxury private home and retreat center in Steamboat Springs, Colorado)
- Lodging: Lodging is included in luxury accommodations. Shared or private rooms are available.
- Meals: Welcome dinner on Tuesday evening as well as light breakfast and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday are included. Goodbye breakfast before check-out on Friday also included.
- Transportation is not included: Your welcome packet will include directions to the home. We can recommend taxi or rental car options available in the area. Steamboat Springs is located 22 miles from the Hayden airport (HDN) or it’s an easy (and beautiful!) 3-hour drive from the Denver International Airport.
This Retreat is now Sold Out
PRICE: $1500-$1975 (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
Exact pricing varies slightly depending on what type of room you choose. Price includes accommodations, retreat sessions and some meals. See details below.
What the Retreat Price Includes:
- Lodging in luxury accommodations
- Mindfulness sessions and ambassador training with Kristen Race during the retreat
- Welcome dinner on July 26
- Light breakfast and lunch on July 27 and 28
- Light breakfast on July 29
Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit. After we receive your deposit, our retreat coordinator, Cathryn, will reserve your preferred room type (if available) and can assist you with any other retreat questions. You’ll be invoiced for the remaining balance (less your $500 deposit) depending on your room choice. All rooms in the chalet are beautifully appointed and Cathryn will give you more details about the available options. Pricing for the retreat based on preferred bedding type is listed below. All prices are per person and include the welcome dinner, light breakfast and lunch on retreat days and light breakfast before departure. Cancellation policy: reservation is fully transferable, payment is 75% refundable until April 1, 50% refundable until May 30, payment is non-refundable after June 1, 2016.
Retreat Pricing and Accommodation Choices
AVAILABLE ROOM TYPES
Twin (shared room) – This is the LAST spot left in the chalet
$1560 if you book by March 31, 2016
Price increases to $1635 on April 1, 2016
We also have 1 spot left for someone who does not need lodging in Steamboat, but still wants to attend the retreat.
$1075 if you book by March 31, 2016
Price increases to $1150 on April 1, 2016
Double Queen Suite (shared room) $1620 if you book by March 31, 2016
Price increases to $1695 on April 1, 2016
Master King Suite-(shared room) $1500 if you book by March 31, 2016
Price increases to $1575 on April 1, 2016
Master King Suite-(single) $1900 if you book by March 31, 2016
Price increases to $1975 on April 1, 2016
King Suite-shared $1460 if you book by March 31, 2016 Price increases to $1535 on April 1, 2016 King Suite-single $1830 if you book by March 31, 2016
Price increases to $1905 on April 1, 2016